This guide will take users through the process of setting up a PatBase alert, demonstrate how to create a new alert from scratch as well as how to convert a PatBase search query into an alert directly from the search history page. The different options available are outlined, including:
• How to limit to specific jurisdictions or publication codes (e.g. grants)
• How to access previous alert results
• How to edit the alert script after setting up an alertt
• The different options available to view your results when an alert returns hits
• Current limitations in place when creating alerts
Click here to download the guide.